Wednesday Night Children’s Ministry – Leading Kids Worldwide to Know, Love and Serve Christ
Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ. Our programs offer a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community.
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers (3- to 5-year olds) by helping them develop a respect for God, His Son and His Word.
Sparks® ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
To many children in kindergarten to second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
Sparks is divided into three years, each with a unique rank: HangGlider®, WingRunner® and SkyStormer™. Each year, Sparks clubbers:
- Explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture
- Memorize Bible verses
- Complete handbook activities
The handbooks, combined with Large Group Time lessons from the WHO Do I Need to Know From the Bibleseries, take your child on a journey through the entire Bible!
- T&T engages third- through sixth-graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace.
- Handbooks and large-group lessons deepen a child’s knowledge about God and His Word and teach how to put that knowledge into action in everyday life.
- T&T is different from other Awana programs. It is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms and awards:
- T&T Ultimate Adventure™for third and fourth grades
- T&T Ultimate Challenge™for fifth and sixth grades
- Local churches can run the T&T clubs separately or combine them for Large Group Time and Game Time. In any case, the two clubs are designed to help kids stay plugged into T&T as they move into the preteen years and continue growing in their relationship with Christ.